Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Back to the Blog

I decided that I am going to start blogging again . The last blog I had was for the 9 months that I was living abroad, in Costa Rica and in Argentina. I wanted to write down my adventures, remember the fun events, good food, fun people, and share my fun with anyone who wanted to read it.

It's been about 3 years since I've posted last, but my adventures haven't stopped, I just returned home and stopped writing. Well my (traveling) adventures are officially going to start again. I will be moving to Orlando Florida on Sunday, for work. I will be moving around every 3 months, to a total of 4 different cities, to do 4 different jobs for my company. I'm stoked about this experience and ready to share!

While I don't consider myself a great writer, the only way to get better is to write, right? :) So that is what I'll do! Who knows what I'll write about, or how often, but it'll be fun just to keep an online journal of my thoughts/adventures. I'm sure I'll eventually be posting race reports, recipes and random pictures, so ENJOY!


Side note: I kept my old blog from studying abroad and am just going to add to it. My international adventures have helped to mold me into who I am today, and they are there if you want to go back in time and learn a little bit about me!

Also, if anyone has suggestions, tips or expertise in blogging/layouts etc, I need all the help I can get! My page is boring now, but I'll make it look pretty, I promise!

No comments: